Ever since our earliest days the Human race has been plagued by questions: Who are we? Why are we here? I’ve have spent the last few weeks pondering such a question. A question that has taxed my (some say feeble) brain to it’s very limits. I’ve pondered, I’ve considered, I’ve wept in despair, and I let out a few little farts of frustration wondering just what are my 10 greatest albums of all time?
I’ve compiled this list as an answer, I just hope I can get what those shrinks call closure on this issue. How can I decide this? I was thinking maybe Jazz by Queen, or Baby O’Riley by The Who, but what about Bowie? Nah, picking number 1 is just too difficult.
- Jury’s still out
- O - Damien Rice
- War of the Worlds - Jeff Wayne
- Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
- Make Yourself - Incubus
- Dizzy Up The Girl - Goo Goo Dolls
- Mercury Falling - Sting
- Play - Moby
- Canon (adagio) in D - Johann Pachelbel
- The Beautiful Letdown - Switchfoot